W., & CO., Ltd., Map and Educational Publishers, 127, Strand, and 14, Union Court, Old Broad St., London, E. Incorporated as a Company in 1890, re-constructed 1913. Bankers: Capital and Counties Bank, Ltd., Briton Ferry.
(Chairman), William Morris (Managing Director and Secretary), Benjamin Thomas and J. Agencies: Liverpool (John Bishop & Co., 18, Water Street), London (L.
BAGNALL (JOHN) & SONS, LIMITED, Ironmasters, Lea Brook Iron Works, Wednesbury, South Staffs.
In 1886 acquired the business of Hunt & Crombie, founded in 1859. Directors: William Badcock (Chairman) and Herbert Roll Bishop.
Premises: Removed from 1, Charlotte Street, Manchester, in 1904 to present address.
Telegraphic Address: " Guardian, Wolverhampton." BAERLEIN & SONS, Merchants, Engineers, 12, Blackfriars Street, Salford, Manchester.